Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Farewell to Summer

Ready for a ride...

Who needs a scarf when you have puppies?

We need this little boy out of the way...where can we put him?

Bennett really wanted this "Motorcycle Bikey"

Kate & Rob in Chuck's Sandrail

Bennett & Mommy

Me & Trit at the Pioneer Days Rodeo

It is turning into fall quickly, and since today is September 1st...I thought I would start saying goodbye. We had an awesome summer! Apparently I was too busy playing and working that I didn't have time to blog about any of it. My baby sister Trit was up for most of the summer, along with her three year old Jackson, and baby girl Hannah. I work three shifts a week from 6PM to 6AM, so in between sleeping and caring for Bennett it's been a little crazy! Some of our summer highlights were going to the Sand Dunes, the Pioneer Days Rodeo, Cowabunga Bay, and spending time with our family. We haven't made it to Lagoon or to the drive in yet, but I think we may still be able to squeeze those in.

No comments: