Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A mean little boy...

Bennett is OBSESSED with the camera ever since I took the pictures of G2. He constantly carries it around, and screeches if I do not show him the pictures every 10 seconds. He can't understand that in order for me to show him the pictures, I need to hold the camera for a minute. So, of course he got mad at me and started crying and being a meanie. I took a picture of his meanie-ness so he could see what a naughty little boy looks like. See for yourself...

5 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

ha ha ha that is the cutest thing!! Its so funny how kids LOVE to have there pic taken then want to see it right then its cute!!

Pieces of Us said...

That is so funny! He is dang cute. I can't believe how big he is! He looks like a little boy not a baby anymore =(

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

I think that is my most favorite picture of him...ever!!! You have to print it huge and frame it!

Josie said...

Wow! I didn't think he was capable of looking so mad! How funny! I love that pic of him in the bubbles.

Jordan said...

Hey Kate! Long time no see! I was checkin' out your blog and your little guy is so cute! Last time i saw you, you were preggers! Dang! Keep in touch.