Friday, September 5, 2008

Catching Up...

We have been crazy these last few weeks, trying to get back into the swing of things I guess. We went on another trip to St. Anthony over labor day weekend. It was a ton of fun, but I didn't take any pictures. Bennett was a wild little boy self as usual, making the sand dunes a bit difficult for "MOM." He never calls me mama anymore, he just screams...Moooom whenever he needs me. It is pretty cute! He is getting so big, and constantly is learning and exploring. He is really good at his please, thank-you's and love you's. He can tell you what a dog, cat, and a snake say. I need to invest in a video camera so you can see. He loves to kiss me, but still just head butts Rob for his kiss to his daddy. He wants to do everything that Rob does, every time someone drove by us on their bike/quad at the dunes he would say "ride a bike?" He wanted every person to take him on a ride. It was so funny. Rob got my bike all dialed in with the new exhaust, every time someone would come over to check it out, B's would say, "mama bike." He definitely loves anything that has wheels and makes noise. Grandpa Chuck got his sandrail going, and we had a lot of fun riding around in the rail. I can't wait until Rob gets ours done. Maybe before Eli comes home?? With Rob's hair getting so long, I bought him a bandanna to keep it all together while we were riding. Bennett would not leave the store, until I bought him the one with the puppy paws on it. So, here is My B, hanging out my trailer window saying hello and waiving to everyone with his puppy bandanna on.

3 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

I love that little boy! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

He is so cute i love that he had to have a bandana too. Family vaca's are the best!!

Kristina said...

Hey Guys.. I came upon your cute blog and thought would leave a comment and say HI..so HI.. your little guy is so cute. Raising little men are the best. I have two wild ones that keep me very busy,but wouldn't trade them for anything. It's so neat to see these blogs, see how everyone has grown up and started such cute families.
You can check out my blog at
olsen4.blogspot.com
Kristina(Bastow)Olsen