Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny Little Dude




"Cleaning Ears"

"Daddy's Shoes"


My Bennett is starting to be such a funny little guy. He loves clomping around in whatever shoes he can get his feet into, even if his own shoes are already on. He loves being a big boy, and being able to take care of himself. He cleans out his own ears, brushes his own teeth, combs his own hair, and helps do whatever else he can. He loves to sweep and swiffer the floor, and loves to get chased by the vacuum. My friend Tammy came over on Friday with her little baby Beckam, and I was a little nervous that B would get jealous of him. He didn't get jealous at all, he just wanted to show that little guy all the stuff he could do. He kept wanting Beckam to "watch him" while he went down the slide, danced, jumped, and ran around. It was really cute, and fun. He is 19 months old today, and I wonder where the time has gone. He is so fun, and we can't love him enough. He still always has either a car or a motorcycle in one of his hands, and has to have a bink and a blank most of the time. I know he is getting big, but he is still my baby.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

he is so cute! love the q tips sticking out of the ears. ha ha

Josie said...

Cute! You better be careful with the q-tips though, that is dangerous!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I love the pic with the Q-tips so stinking cute!! He is so funny I would have loved to see him with Beckam they are both darling little boys!!

Anonymous said...

The Q-tips are my favorite! Its amazing how all these little kids grow up so fast! LOVE YOU ALL!

Bodacious Barlows said...

Kate he's such a handsome devil! Thanks for inviting us to Chile's. It was so fun to see you and Tares. I just wanted to apologize to your niece. I'm sure Kyrie was driving her crazy. Anyway, Ky kept saying "Mom I wanna go play with that Bennett boy, he's fun." I hope we can get together soon.