Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eli...

I was wishing today that I could chop my hair off, and be done with this whole long hair phase. Then I got thinking...when is Eli coming home? All of the "Story Girls" + Rob and Kent, have been growing our hair out, and have not cut it for what seems like forever. Just to clarify, I have still had a trim every 8 weeks, so it really isn't that bad. So, I was so excited to realize that we only have 20 more days without our Eli. We are so excited for Eli to come home, and all of the reasons have nothing to do with hair cuts....
Here are my top 10 reasons for Eli to come home.
1. Eli has never met Mr. Bennett Race.
2. We get our $Free.99 welder back.
3. We get random visits from Eli late at night wanting to hang out.
4. We have a movie buddy.
5. We have a sand dunes buddy.
6. We may have another free babysitter, pending #1's response.
7. Someone else besides me, who LOVES mashed potatoes.
8. Chuck will have someone else to blame for missing tools, besdies Rob & Jacob.
9. The entertainment of watching Nat & Al share a room again.
10. We have missed him terribly, and can't wait to see him again.
We are so proud of Eli, and the work that he has done in India, but we are so ready for him to come home. The Story's haven't been the same without him. So, E...hurry up and get home, we miss ya!