Monday, February 9, 2009

Silly Bennett....

Bennett is talking so much now! He says pretty much anything that anyone says, so please watch your language around the little guy. I think my boy is so darling, but he is much more like Rob than me. Other than his pale white skin, white hair, and pokey out ears he is all Rob. Turns out, he is a little like me...he is so funny! If some of you don't know...I am actually quite hilarious, you just need to wait and see me when I am in my zone. Anyways, Bennett has been cracking us up the past few days. I had to share some of the funny things that he has done or said.
-His cousins have a dog named "Scrappy" that we call "Scrap" for short. Last night we were leaving Rob's parents home, and Scrap came running up. Bennett saw him, and was like..."look, the cat." I said, that is not a cat, it is Scrap. He then started yelling, Crap, come here Crap. I don't know why, but it made me laugh so hard. So, now every time I see Scrap, I am going to be thinking CRAP.
-He is OBSESSED with our poor little Tyker-Boo. Tyke is a tiny little Maltese dog, and unless Bennett has food, Tyke generally hates him. Tyke when and got a hair cut the other day, so Bennett would not leave him alone. He kept loving him and kissing him to death. So, when it was time for night-night Bennett wouldn't go get in his bed unless his "boo" came with him. So poor Tyker, had to sleep in the crib with the terrible little boy two nights in a row.
-We have been teaching Bee all the words for our bodies. He loves to point to every ones feet, hands, and whatever else he knows and make sure he is right. Rob was in the tub awhile ago, and Bennett busted in on him. He was pointing to Rob's body and naming everything. When he got to his man parts, he said..."what's that?" Rob told him what it was and Bennett just stared at him...after a few seconds Bennett just said..."Whoa!" We laughed pretty hard, and I think Rob was a little embarrassed.
-Rob was putting together Bennett's train track the other day, when he decided to glue it all together and put it on a board so we didn't have to assemble the whole thing 15 times a day. He pinched his finger, and said "Damn." Bennett looked at Rob and said, "Damn." Rob & Justin laughed so hard, that Bennett kept saying it over and over and over. Naughty Daddy!
-Rob and I have been saying lately how we are fat and need to loose weight. The other night Bennett ran right into my legs so his head hit me right in the butt. I looked at him, and said don't run into me. He pointed to my butt, and said "fat?" I was like..."Yep, and it is a good thing too, or you may have just had a had injury."
-We tended Beckam last week, and of course Bennett wanted to do everything to help the baby. He told me everything the baby was doing. He would run up to me and say...Mom, the baby, his binks, fall, him mouth. I would tell him to give Beckam his Bink, and he would run back and say...Mom, the baby, binks, his mouth. He was such a good little helper and bawled his head off both days when Beckam went bye-bye.

Anyways, he is so much fun, and we love him so much.

7 comments:

Bodacious Barlows said...

Kate that's hilarious! I love it when they really start talking. They say the funniest things. He is so cute.

Jenny and Kasey said...

Can I call Rob crap everytime I see him? "come here crap!"

Bennett is the coolest.

Pieces of Us said...

Haha I love that little Bennett. I am laughing so hard right now!

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

He is hilarious! That is a fun stage! And watch your language Rob!!! ;)

RichKids said...

LOL...silly boys.

The Kohlers said...

Kate,

He sounds like a doll! We really need to get together and do lunch.

Shay said...

Kate with the holidays & such and Aaron & my new church callings I've been out of the loop but want to CoNgRaTuLaTe you on graduation and welcome you into the wonderful world of nursing! Wish roberto a happy bday from Aaron & I too.