Monday, May 19, 2008

Two New Teeth


I was brushing little dude's teeth tonight and noticed that he had two more teeth that just broke through. He has two in on the bottom, and the two new ones are on either side of those. He now has 4 on bottom, and 4 on top. He is so funny when he gets teeth in. The first two on the bottom came in the same day, then he got the four top teeth in one day, and now two more in one day. I guess he knows that it drives me crazy when things are uneven. Anyways, he is a cute little angel and I love him so much!!

5 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

That is the cutest picture of him! I can't believe he already has so many teeth! He is growing up too fast!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Yeah for teeth now he can start eating more of the good stuff :-) he is dang cute!! i bet your ready for him to be done teething!

Sammy said...

He is so cute! thats funny that they all come in so evenly! i love it.

Stefani said...

He is a doll! He looks alot like Tay in the eyes. Sadly no we are not coming to Utah this summer. We are planning on being there for Christmas though. Hopefully we can afford it. Gas will probably be 5 bucks a gallon by then! I hope to see you then. Your fam is so cute. Tell the girls hello for me.

markmiller said...

Hi Katie,
I understand that you are living in St. George. Is Josie still down there. Anyway, I also understand that you are Jen Walker's Aunt. That's cool. Anyway, I'm in Cedar city. Check out our blog at markandcarriemiller.blogspot.com
It would be good to hear from you.
Mark Miller
mountainlighting@hotmail.com