Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Rob and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We had such a fun time, but missed our Bennett and our Tyker pretty badly. We drove down to St. George on Friday afternoon. Bennett got to stay the weekend with Jackson, Deli-Cat, and Dustin. He had so much fun playing cars and going on bike rides. Jackson was pretty upset to wake up on Monday morning and not have any dude to play with. They had so much fun together and I really appreciate Deli for taking him. It is really scary to leave your baby for more than a couple of hours, but I knew she would do a great job with him. Thanks Deli!! Anyways, Saturday we went to the Hoover Dam. I had never been there before, and went Rob went to Phoenix last month he drove through there and wanted to show me. It was AMAZING!!! We even went on our first helicopter ride so we could see everything. It was pretty dam cool. Saturday night we got all dressed up and went out. We went and saw Zumanity and went to the Cheesecake Factory. Sunday, we finally got to go see the "Bodies." I was so excited, and it was the coolest thing I have ever seen. Everyone, plan a trip and go see the Bodies. It is absolutely amazing. I am so glad that I got to go while in nursing school, it really brought the anatomy of the human body to life for me. I think even Rob enjoyed me telling him all of the cool stuff that goes on. Our bodies are truly amazing machines. Nothing else even comes close. We had to cut our trip a bit short, our B was not feeling to well. We really had a good time though. It was so nice to just be alone for a while. I love my husband so much, and I am so grateful for him. He is a wonderful provider for our family, and he is so supportive of my decisions and choices. I love you Rob, and I hope we have many more years together.

4 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute picture!

Sammy said...

Happy anniversary! I found your blog through Tammy's. Bennett is SOOO cute.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Hey Kate this is Kelsie from work i saw your link on sammy's blog. Your little boy is getting so big he is so darling and i love you background so cute!! You should check out our blog we are new at this so don't have high expectations:-)
frandsen313.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Were do we get the dam bate?!?