Monday, September 29, 2008

18 Months!





Our little "B" is now a big 1 & 1/2 year old boy. I can't believe how big he is now. He weighs just about 24 pounds & is 33 inches tall. He is still in the 25% for his weight and is still in the 50% for height. Over the past 18 months he has grown 16 inches and has gained 18 pounds! He now has 14 teeth, and is able to run, climb, and jump! All of which he LOVES to do! He is saying so many words, and is being such a funny little guy! I tried really hard to take some pictures of him, but every time I bust out the camera, all he wants to do is look at the pictures.

4 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

WOW I swear you just had that little guy!! HE is so cute LOVE the fohawk so cute!!

Pieces of Us said...

I can't believe the little dude is already that old! Crazy. It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant. Time goes too fast!

Carrie said...

Kate! I'm so glad I found your blog. . .we haven't seen you guys in forever and I was wondering what you've been up to. He is so cute and getting SO big! Our blog is private but send your email to jedandcarrie@hotmail.com keep in touch!

Jodie said...

Kate we miss "B" coming over. Jordan is almost done with softball & she misses him alot, by the time she gets home & gets her home work done its 7oclock. He is so so CUTE! Are you done with school yet?? Hope its going GREAT!!