Thursday, March 20, 2008

The 25th Anniversary of Me!

Well, it is official...I am 25 years old. This event happened on Sunday, March 16, 2008. My Rob took me on a wonderful surprise, and we had a lot of fun. I couldn't believe that Rob could pull of a surprise like he did. He arranged the babysitters, packed the suitcases, and made the reservations all right under my nose. We went and stayed at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. It was so gorgeous and fabulous. We got all dressed up, and went to PF Changs for dinner. It is one of my favorite places to eat, and the food was so yummy. After dinner, we went and met some friends at the Tavernacle. It is a social club, that has two pianos. They will play whatever songs you request, and it was tons of fun. Rob requested that they since it was my birthday, that I stand up on the piano and have everyone sing to me. I also had to dance on the piano, to me and Rob's song... "poor some sugar on me." It was hilarious. We had such a fun time, and it was nice to just be the two of us. We have only spent one other night alone together since we got our little B. So, it was nice to sleep in and not have to do anything. Thanks Honey!

No comments: