Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon...

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to keep in touch with my friends and family better. I realize that it is March, but that is still towards the beginning of the year, Right? So, here goes.... For those of you who haven't seen or talked to me for awhile, I will give a quick update. Rob is still working at Edge, and really loving it. I am loving it to because his boss let's him come in an hour early everyday so that he is off in time to come home and be daddy, while I am at school. Also, they decided to work 9 hour days so that they can have every other Friday off, this totally rocks, cause I have Clinical every Friday. I am just busy with Bennett, school, and house stuff. We got a wild hair on Friday, and Rob let me paint my kitchen ceiling and my dining room wall RED! It looks fantastic, but my house is still a mess from all the painting and trim work. Bennett is almost 1! I am freaking out, where did a year go. So, mark your calendars, little dude will be 1 on March 21st.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kate like to see new years resolutions being put into effect someway. I want to see more pictures put more pics in.
Love Anika