Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Tay!

I can't believe it...My oldest neice turned 8 years old today. I still remember the day the Ginger had her. I can't belieive that 8 years has gone by so fast, she is so big now. I love that little woman, and she is one of my best friends. She can make by B's laugh more than anyone else can. He thinks she is so hilarious, and she loves to get him rolling. She is about the funniest thing in the world, she calls Bennett, Benny B Bobby Beaver Buffalo Boof. Everytime she talks to him, he cracks up. I am just going to share some funny stories of Tay, for her special day. As you know, Taylee's biolgical father (Brown people is what she calls them) is black...One day we were playing I spy in the car, and I said something brown. She said her hair, her eyes, everything she could see in the car. When I kept saying no, she finally stopped and looked around for a long time. Finally she said...MY DAD? It was hilarious! She is so funny. Another funny story is the other day, Me, Tay, and Jen went out to dinner. We were talking about Fergie, and how she was engaged to the man I was really supposed to marry, Josh Duhmel. So, I said that I hated Fergie. Then a few days later, we were driving in the car, and I turned on Fergie. She said, "Kate, I thought you hate Fergie." I explained to her, that I didn't actually hate her, that I was just jealous that she is going to marry my want-to-be hottie. She sat there for a minute, and then said..."Kate, is sounds to me that you just need to be greatful for Rob. Cause you have a wonderful husband, and he loves you very much." I thought it was so cute, and it is always nice to have a child really put things in perspective for you. So, I am no longer jealous of Fergie, cause I to have a hott husband who loves me. I am posting a picture of Tay, so you can see how beautiful she is. She looks so much like my mother, and I love to see a little bit of her in each of us.

No comments: