Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fathers Day!

Grandpa Chuck

Bennett & Rob driving the Fire Engine

Kate & Bennett

Happy Fathers Day to Rob, Chuck, Dad, Brad, Ryan, Kent,Dustin,and Gramps. I realize that Fathers Day was a week and a half ago, but I am about a week and a half behind in everything in my life right now. So, just wanted to say thanks to the dads and that I love them. We had a nice Fathers Day, and amazingly we got to see all the dads. Bennett gave Rob a gift card to iFly, and a Tapout T shirt. We also got Grandpa Chuck a Tapout shirt to sport while we are watching my "honey" Rich Franklin beat up and the mean guys. We gave my dad a Home Depot gift card, he was super excited! He loves that place. Anyways, we just hung out at our house and then went and saw my dad at the Fire Station. Bennett was so excited to drive the fire engine, and play ping pong. We had dinner with the Story's, but Chuck wasn't doing to well. He forgot for a minute that he was 70, and decided to ride one of the pit bikes on the track. Yeah....Crash! So, a broken rib and a really big bruise later he is finally feeling okay now. Anyways, just wanted to say to Rob that I love you, and I appreciate all that you do for me & Bennett. Not to many Daddy's do what you do, and I know that it is tough, but you and B will be so close forever because of it. I love you!

No comments: