Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tam's Baby Shower...

Two pregnant girlies...Tam & Jen

Kate & Tammy

Just about ready...

Cutest Belly!


One of my very best friends is getting ready to have her very first baby! She is about the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen, so I thought I better share how cute she is with all of you. We had an awesome shower for her on Saturday at her new beautiful house. Baby boy should be here by June 28Th. We had a really good turn out and she got a lot of things that she will definitely put to good use once the dude gets here.
Tammy will be such a good mother, and I am so excited for her new endeavor. Can't wait until he gets here...

2 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Such cute pics of tam!! Thanks for inviting me it was fun to meet all her friends and eat all your yummy food :-)

Pieces of Us said...

Wow I am a heffer. Haha. Send me all those pics you took! The ones on my camera didn't turn out that great. Thanks so much for the shower! It was a blast! =)