Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Portrait

Jen & Stace had these cute families on their blog, so I thought I would make us a cute one to. So we have Rob who loves to golf and has decided to join all of us girls in our quest to not cut our hair until Eli comes home. Then we have me, who is getting so close to being done with nursing school, and hasn't cut my hair since Eli left 21 months agos. Then we have our little B who is just trying to grow some more of that white hair. And of course our Tyker Boo, who is just the best little puppy ever! So, here we are...

1 comment:

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

Hey Kate! It's Carin. You have the cutest little family! Good work! I am starting to plan Jen's shower for August and she said you might wanna help. So email me at chuggfamily@msn.com and we'll see what we can come up with. Excited to hear from ya!