Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th O' July!!

Happy Birthday to Libby, our 4th of July doggie.


Fireworks @ Huntsville Park!!


Bennett enjoying Libby's birthday cake...

We had a very fun 4th of July holiday weekend. We took our trailer up to Rob's parents and camped out on their lawn for a few days. It was so much fun to be there all weekend long with our family. We spent the 4th, playing in the water, having a BBQ, and of course watching the fireworks. Bennett LOVED the fireworks, and was trying really hard to get them. He kept reaching for the sky, and waving to them. It was so nice to be up in the Valley, where both of our families are. Saturday and Sunday were spent hanging out, riding, the track, and of course eating....
We really missed the girls coming up for the 4th. Between Jo's new house, and Deli working, it just wasn't happening this year. Hopefully next year!! Thanks again to all of our family, we love you all, and love spending time with you.
P.S. I have no idea, what happened to the pictures on this post, but I have a test I need to study for, so I am not going to fix it. Sorry!

2 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I had problems with my pictures on my last post too what the heck stupid blogger!! Cute pics anyways though and it sounds like you guys had a blast there is never a family function w/o tons of food i swear :-)

Stefani said...

Kate, you have such a cute little fam. And PS...I LOVE your hair! It's beautiful.